Openness, tolerance and integrity shape our work climate which promotes the efficiency of every employee.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology, more than 300,000 associates generated sales of 51.5 billion euros in fiscal 2011. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network are the foundation for further growth. Bosch spent some 4.2 billion euros for research and development in 2011, and applied for over 4,100 patents worldwide. With all its products and services, Bosch enhances the quality of life by providing solutions which are both innovative and beneficial.
We are offering an internship position within the Controlling Department, Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific (AA APAC) based in Singapore starting in June 2013.
· Monthly sales report and charts.
· AA APAC Champions League (internal competition)
· Analysis of AP region financial data
· Attending to ad-hoc projects, as required
· Undergraduate in Business Administration, Finance or related courses
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Clear logical and process lead thinking
· Systematic approach
· Open communicator, able to interact with all regions in APAC
· Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment
· Ability to fulfil tasks under tight deadlines
· Excellent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP experience
· Self starter, team player, strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Work in an atmosphere that is fast paced and challenging, and have ability to continually prioritize and multitask
· Fulfill the visa requirements for employment in Singapore (www.mom.gov.sg)
If you are interested please email your application (application letter, CV and certificates as one PDF file) to: